Friday, April 8, 2011

Large Flap Coach Wristlet in Pewter Color

I recently attended a colleague's wedding. Oh my, I was so excited about SHOPPING. I bought a new black strapless sleek chiffon dress, a silver high-heeled dress shoes and some accessories. Needless to say, I needed a handbag to stuff my cellphone, 2 lipsticks, makeup, mascara, IDs, etc. I didn't want to carry a huge bag and my existing wristlet wasn't big enough for all the girly stuff that I needed. So, of course you guessed it. I went shopping at Coach and found the Most Perfect-est (yeah if the word exists, I would use it) wristlet for my dress!

I have a few more if anyone is interested. Brand New!



LARGE FLAP COACH WRISTLET

PRE-ORDER
Only RM295
!!

SOLD 

Approximate Size:
9.5"H x 6"W
6" strap

Color:
Pewter (glittery silver)

Features:
Convenient wristlet
Large Flap Closure
Fully lined in light purple fabric (internal)
Perfect handbag alternative for a wedding or clubbing!

Also available in colors of Dune, Light Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment